22 Mar 2014

Bye bye colour blocking

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 

I was always the mix and match type, especially on combining colours. But lately I'm more and more into outfits of the same colour scheme. And by that I mean something like all nude outfits, all pastels, all darks (for example combining marine blue and black). Stepping away from bright colours doesn't sound like a bad idea! This was probably a predictable trend after the colour blocking hype from a while ago, but my diversity loving fashion mind adores it!

4 comments:

  1. Zwart-wit blijft gewoon zo'n zalige combo :D en ik denk dat bruin wel een leuke overgang is naar de zomer toe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke items! EN zwart/wit is altijd goed inderdaad <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss bye bye color blocking! Black is the new black. Babes, just came from YOUR city!! Loved it SOOO

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)