19 Mar 2013

Brussels - L'Oréal Paris Professionnel

Brussels - L'Oréal Paris Professionnel - Journey 




Hello everybody! Siel and I went to the "L'Oreal Paris Professionnel" event! It's was amazing and here are some pictures from our journey to the event in our capital Brussels. We went there by train, but we were brought back by taxi. What a service, don't you agree! Though it was quite late when we arrived home, but it was definitely worth it! The show was truly amazing and spending time with Siel is of course even better! Now I apparently have a sore esophagus and you know what, it actually hurts quiet a lot, but it has moments I don't feel it at all. Yesterday evening it really bothered me a lot, but this morning I only felt a little sick. Apparently it's because I have too much acids in my stomach, so lets get rid of it! Enjoy the pictures and we hoop you had a nice weekend too.















.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Ru, get well soon! :c
    I had the best time with you too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your visit at "L'Oreal Paris Professionnel" event sounds wonderful. What lovely big smiles from Siel! our photos are fabulous. The pizza looks yummy. I'm glad the two of you were able to attend L'Oreal's event together and to get brought back by taxi, but so sorry to read of your very sore throat. Take good care and get well quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures :)
    Like your blog


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)