14 Nov 2012

Lisa Colpaert

Hi there,
It has been quit a while now since the previous post, while I really wanted to write! But practical problems like making a new flickr account once more for adding pictures were standing in my way. And laziness. Lots of laziness. Well, as you can see this problem is finally solved, so were back in action!


In March Ruby, her sister and I went to Paris to see the Belgium showroom during Paris Fashion Week. One of the designers that caught our eyes immediately was Lisa Colpaert with her AW12 collection. Meanwhile I saw her collection again on several other occasions and I'm still impressed. Her graphic photo designs are truly amazing. Most people who know me well know that I'm a sucker for photo prints, but this time I'm astonished! Take a look for yourself.


Click here for our impression of the Belgian showroom (by FFI) in Paris.
And here you can find her silk scarfs online

3 comments:

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)