15 Aug 2012

Double dress




At last, another outfitpost. Sandra of 5 inch and up inspired me to use this vintage dress as some sort of cardigan. She makes the most weird but oh so stylish combinations whole the time, really great to expand your horizon.
It felt so weird to walk around with my dress open, I felt almost like I was naked in the beginning! Luckily that feeling past over quickly. Now I regret that the contrast isn't bigger, like a mini dress combined with a midi/maxi dress. Anyway I am happy with the result. The only disturbing thing is my sunburned feet with flip-flop marks!

flowered strapless dress JBC, other dress vintage, bag vintage, flatforms Sasha, hat H&M, glasses Juicy Couture




7 comments:

  1. I love Sandra! Not only does she have the most amazing wardrobe, but she actually knows how to style what she has. Love this layering, so perfect for warm weather - and your red hair is the perfect accessory!


    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    Giveaway: Gold Ankle Cuffs  

    ReplyDelete
  2. naar welke stad verhuis je ?

    die schoenen zijn trouwens heel nice! ik wilde ze ook maar heb een kindervoetje dus dat ging hem niet worden :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the idea :) it works really well and I also love the entire styling babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah echt leuk gecombineerd dit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG SIEL!! Dat is echt zooo'n mooie look Ö

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel erg leuk kleedje! en ik ben zoooo fan van die schoenen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. la bague est tres belle!super!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)