31 Jul 2012

Gold and orange

I saw the prettiest drop of resin, illuminated by sunshine. A good reason to take my camera again! Unfortunately the battery didn't agree with me, so I had to wait a few hours, and the sun had turned of course. But the camera was ready, and so was I, so I went over in photographer mood! (amateur-photographer-mood off course)


Also did my nails today. Gold and orange it is! Finally something more excited to add to my basic working uniform. Fashion can be in the little things!
And next wednesday Ruby and I are leaving for a small festival called Casablanca, I'm sooo looking forward to it!

necklace (worn reversed): H&M
nailpolish gold: H&M 'Golden Treasure'
nailpolish orange: HEMA

5 comments:

  1. sooo pretty the nails, really matching the flowers ^^ never heard of that festival but looks like FUN <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton collier est tres belle!J'adoore
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankjewel voor je super lieve berichtje :). ik vind je nagels trouwens mooi gelukt!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)