10 Jan 2012

Potverdekke


I just stumbled on this funny song !
It's from an Englishman who lived in Belgium for several years. I feel a bit patriotic while listening it, haha. It's a great ode to Belgium. The title is "potverdekke", which you can translate in something like "damn", "bloody"or "goddamned".
It appeared to be a giant hit in Belgium, in the late nineties. But I didn't noticed anything. Maybe I was too young back then :)

-edit-
And I really laughed my head off with this interview with Adele ! Hahaha you must see it !
I love Ushi interviews with celebrities xD


or this one with Amerika's next topmodel's catwalk coach !


Hahahaha I'm still laughing ! You'll understand why my study books haven't seen me so much as they should today ;)

4 comments:

  1. haha love it, ook nog nooit van gehoord :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee ik vind het of dat je het zegt, want in mijn kunstboek staat maar een klein deel :)
    Ps: wij willen in de zomer een picknick doen a la Marie Antoinette (wat hedendaagser natuurlijk) en a la de rococo. Wil jij meedoen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooit van gehoord maar inderdaad best grappig. Veel succes daar!

    X, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahah ahahah poor Adele!!!! so funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)