4 Mar 2011

Cover up those legs!

Most people link American Apparel immediately with leggings. At least, I do!
I've seen some amaazing pairs and this is how I would combine them.

Stretch Velvet Stirrup Legging €50 , misspandora.fr 


Nylon Tricot High-Waist Legging €42chicmuse.blogspot.com

Nylon Tricot Micro-Mesh Two-Sided Legging €44love-aesthetics.blogspot.com


And this ain't a legging but it's incredibly beautiful!
Surely on my wishlist :)

Chiffon Double-Layered Full Length Skirt €64tokyobanhbao.com



(lookbook)

 




Man, I want a skirt like that!

 

5 comments:

  1. Die rok is inderdaad heel mooi! Ik denk alleen dat ik er te klein voor ben, helaas helaas! Ben wel benieuwd naar outfits van jullie met deze rok:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those skirts are so pretty and great for the spring! I love how it comes in so many colors!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's one of my fav shops! Have lots of tops and skirts from american apparel but no leggings :P ihih
    I love, love AA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zulke leuke dingen <3.
    Ze zijn zo leuk voor de lente.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing! The blue leggings seems so good, I want it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)