28 May 2010

AllSaints


(AllSaints Antwerp, picture one: Annelyse and two: Ruby)


ALLSAINTS

AllSaints is an amazing English shop.Unfortunately, it's a little bit expensive (the dresses are about 100 pounds), but it's really lovely. Their style is grunge, nonchalant but still feminine. And they haven't got much colour in their collections. Mostly black, grey or white. Ruby found this shop in the Kammenstraat in Antwerp -That's a street with more expensive shops- and after months of nagging about it, she finally brought me to AllSaints. Lukely for us it was in the sales.


Here you can see us while Ruby was wearing the dress that we both bought that day for €17! I now, it's not a great photo but it's the only one I have right now.
Ruby also bought there a beautiful flowerprinted dress. I'll beg her to take a picture of it!







I would loove to have these two items!

















Woman clothes


Men's clothes
Children's clothes

You can find AllSaints in: antwerp-barcelona-berlin-copenhagen-cork-dublin-paris-atlanta-boston-chicago-losangeles-newyork-miami-sanfrancisco-and a looot english cities

and there is a webshop! AllSaints.com
Hurry It's 25% off now!



Love, Siel


-edit-
here are the pictures of my dress

you can see it has special pockets.
the ring is from SIX, the jegging from Esprit
(for the people who don't know the word jegging: it's a jeans legging)





The Pictures Siel begged for. I'm sorry, they aren't that good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)